How do I create an online account?
You may sign up here with an email and password.
How do I manage my account?
Occasionally we might send you some really great information – like promotions and sales or special offers, new product arrivals, or great tips and tricks. You can easily opt out of this communication by unsubscribing at the bottom of our emails.
You can also view activity on your account such as your purchase history.
What if I’ve forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password, change it here or follow the 'Forgotten Password' instructions on the 'Sign in' page. For security reasons we are unable to send your password via email.
Where can I sign up for your newsletter?
You may sign up here!
How do I place an order?
You can use the Jung Lee toolbar to browse available products or search for a specific product directly by using the search text box. To access more information or purchase an item, click on the product image and you will be taken to the item's product detail page.
Once you have found an item, select your quantity and use the ‘BUY’ button underneath.
You may view items in your shopping bag, and proceed to checkout, by clicking the bag icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You can add products to your shopping bag and edit or delete current items at any time.
When you're ready to complete your order, be sure to review all of the items you've placed in your shopping bag. If you decide that you don't want a particular product, click REMOVE ITEM. Once you have all the items you wish to purchase, and have estimated a shipping option, click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button.
How do I place a bulk order?
Please contact us if you are planning to order bulk quantities. We want to make sure we have everything in stock or can deliver it within your timeframe.
What if I saw an item in your store but can't find it online, how can I purchase it?
Contact the store to place an order +1 (212) 257-5655
How may I pay?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
We do not accept:
- International credit cards that are not affiliated with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Money Orders
- Personal Checks
When is my credit card account charged?
Items are charged to you when they ship, which is usually within two business days for in-stock items. If an item is temporarily unavailable, you will not be charged until it ships.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes, we encrypt all credit card information during transmission and storage, so that data is private and secure.
What if I have a gift card?
Gift cards are available online for purchase AND redemption.
Where do you charge sales tax ?
Sales tax on the merchandise & shipping total are charged for items shipped to New York state addresses. All other states ship sales tax free.
How do I place a gift order?
When you check out online, you may enter the gift recipient's address in the shipping address fields. Be sure to include a phone number in case any shipping issues occur during delivery.
Select the gift message option on the checkout page to notify us that your order is a gift and include an optional note.
Looking for the perfect gift? Our savvy Gift Experts can provide you with customized gift recommendations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (212) 257-5655
Can I have my gifts boxed?
All gifts are delivered in our exquisite signature black boxes.
Will you include a personal message and a gift receipt?
Yes, we will insert a hand-written note with the message of your choice, as well as a gift receipt. We remove all price tags from the merchandise.
What if I made the wrong gift choice?
For gift returns, our standard return policy applies to the gift recipient.
How do I create a registry?
You can create a registry in one of the following ways:
1) Create a registry online Starting an online registry is easier than you think! Click here to create an account. Fill in your names, email address and password. Once you complete these simple steps, you can enter all the requested information about your event. You can now start selecting gifts by clicking Add To Registry on any product page.
2) Visit our Manhattan store – 25 West 29th street, New York, NY, 10001 If you've started your registry in a Jung Lee’s store, your registry will also be available online.
When will my registry be available to friends and family?
Your registry will be available immediately, whether it's created online or in store. You can easily share your registry by clicking “Share you Registry” on My Registry page.
What is the difference between a Public and Private registry?
If you make you registry Public it’s available to everyone through registry search, and direct access using the direct link you can send them.
If you make your registry Private it’s available only to those, who have your unique ID or direct link to your Gift Registry.
How do I make changes to my registry?
Visit your Gift Registry page, or call or visit our Manhattan Store +1 (212) 257-5655.
How long will my registry remain available to me and to my guests?
You will be able to access your registry indefinitely.
Will gifts be sent directly to me?
When you set up your registry, you'll be able to choose two different ship-to designations for where you'd like your gifts shipped before and after the event.
Jung Lee NY also offers the registrants the possibility to hold the gifts at the store. Please contact our savvy registry experts for more information +1 (212) 257-5655.
I have guests coming from overseas. Can they shop online?
Yes! Your guest can shop online. They can also call our Manhattan’s store to place an order.
How can I keep track of my gifts and gift notes?
You can select the option to receive an email each time one of your guest makes a purchase.
How should I handle returning a gift?
Please see our return policy.
How do I find a gift registry and place an order?
- On the home page, scroll on the Registry Tab and select “Find a Gift Registry”
- Enter the requested information and click Search
- Click on the registrant name to access their gift registry
- Available items are marked as “Add To Cart”
- Already purchased items are marked as “Complete”
- You will be able to adjust the quantities in your shopping bag
- You can click on Continue Shopping or click on Proceed to Checkout
- We store the couple's gift registry address, so you can select it at the checkout
- Within minutes of completing the Checkout, the gift registry list will be appropriately updated to reflect your purchase
- An order confirmation email will be send to your email address
- An email notifying your purchase will be send to the registrant
What types of web browsers does your website support?