Social Media Manager Job
We are an innovative and dynamic lifestyle company, specializing in creating memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Our broader brand includes the world-renowned event planning and design firm, FETE, our interior design retail experience, Jung Lee NY, and a luxury wedding registry business, Slowdance. With a focus on creativity, detail, and fun, we strive to deliver exceptional events, product curations and experiences that leave a lasting impression.
As we continue to grow our offering and family of brands, we are seeking an inspired and enthusiastic full-time social media manager to join us.
We are looking for a deeply curious and creative individual who enjoys culture, lifestyle, problem solving and content creation. This social media manager will own the FETE and JLNY presence across Instagram and Pinterest. This is a full-time role with the opportunity to establish and grow the social media and marketing function within our family of brands. We are seeking someone local to the NYC area who will join us in person and partner closely with our visual designer and broader team.
We have an existing content strategy that this person will execute on, optimize and continue to evolve through learnings. Content will showcase our event design and planning services (and process), celebrate our craft and internal team, and educate our audience through unique perspectives and products. This role requires a deep understanding of social media platforms (primarily IG and Pinterest), strong communication skills (ask questions!), proactivity & curiosity, and the ability to think strategically to drive brand awareness, community growth and engagement.
Social Media Strategy:
Content Creation, Management and Optimization:
Analytics and Reporting:
Industry Research and Trend Monitoring:
- Proven experience for 3+ years as a social media manager or similar role, preferably in the lifestyle, events or creative industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for grammar, tone, and visual aesthetics.
- Proficiency in content creation tools and platforms such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar applications, as well as social media scheduling tools such as Later.
- Strong analytical skills to track and measure the success of social media content and campaigns.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate unique and engaging content ideas.
- Passion for lifestyle, events, design, and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field is preferred, but not required.
- Availability / flexibility to attend in-person events to capture content (sometimes nights or weekends with travel)
To apply, please submit your resume as well as your portfolio or relevant work samples (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org